We explain what collagen is and the benefits of including it in your skincare routine to treat the signs of ageing.
We hear about collagen more and more often, but do you know what collagen is for? Keep reading to know more about its characteristics and indications.
What is collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant structural protein in the body and acts as a support for the fibres of the dermis. From the age of 30, our collagen levels begin to decrease by 1% to 2% each year, so extra collagen is needed to stimulate cell renewal processes and reactivate its production, preventing flaccidity and the formation of wrinkles.
What is collagen for?
Collagen helps to strengthen joints, bones, muscles and, of course, skin. An extra supply of collagen can improve the health and appearance of the skin, giving it elasticity and preventing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It also plays an important role in wound healing. Collagen also strengthens and stimulates the growth of hair and nails.
What collagen treatments are there?
To provide your skin with this collagen supply, here are some of the products in our antiaging solutions range that contain collagen and help to treat the signs of aging:
- collagen 360º intensive cream is a firming cream developed from enriched marine collagen with the aim of counteracting the loss of collagen in the body and protecting the three-dimensional structure of the dermal matrix. It has a dual action: it maintains the natural collagen and stimulates the formation of new collagen. Start using it this year!
- collagen 360º elixir is a drinkable nutricosmetic specifically designed to firm the skin and reduce wrinkles. Its bio-assimilable principles act in the deepest layers to nourish the skin from within. By restoring the skin's metabolic balance and promoting the biosynthesis of its components, collagen 360º elixir acts in a complementary way with the use of cosmeceuticals.
- collagen 360º eye contour is the latest generation cream to treat the signs of ageing around the eyes. Its tightening active ingredients smooth the eye contour and visibly reduce wrinkles by stimulating collagen regeneration. Try it for a fresh look in 2022!
- collagen 360º essence is the lifting effect cell concentrate that reactivates the skin's vital functions by stimulating the skin's restoration processes. collagen 360 essence treats wrinkles and loss of firmness, improving the quality and resilience of the skin tissue. As a result, the skin regains its vitality and elasticity, pores are tightened, and wrinkles are smoothed. We love it for its very light, fast-absorbing texture that leaves a velvety finish on the skin.
- antiaging flash ampoules are anti-wrinkle and anti-fatigue ampoules with an immediate lifting effect for a more rested and luminous appearance - ideal for starting the year with a good face!
Would you like to include collagen in your beauty routine? Find the collagen product that best suits you and your skin's needs!