Thanks to the combination of these two techniques in the same session or in alternate sessions, the physical therapist can use a complete tool to perform multiple facial and body treatments.
MESOCARBOXYTHERAPY BY MESOESTETIC®
In a single device, the mct injector brings together two complementary techniques: mesotherapy and carboxytherapy. Thanks to the combination of these two techniques in the same session or in alternate sessions, the physical therapist can use a complete tool to perform multiple facial and body treatments.
Maximum comfort for the doctor
- Ambidextrous design that is both lightweight and ergonomic. All accessories are portable (including CO2 cartridges).
- Treatments can be programmed in a matter of seconds thanks to the touch wheel and high definition colour screen.
- Operates equally with a battery (Li-ion) or connected to a power source (90V - 240V).
- Compatible with all kinds of needles and syringes. Does not require the use of an exclusive kit.
- Directional lighting of treated area.
- Healthcare product with CE marking.
- Syringe support
- Syringe pressure sensor
- Needle support
- Control panel
- Control screen
- Touch confirmation button
- Touch programming wheel
- Battery connector
Mesocarboxytherapy: combination of two techniques with proven effectiveness.
- Multiple body and facial treatments.
- Intuitive, versatile and precise technology.
- Simultaneous micromassage or following injections to improve the diffusion of active substances.
- Painless and safe treatments.
mesotherapy + carboxytherapy = mesocarboxytherapy
“Little, rarely and in the right place”. Dr. Michel Pistor
Mesotherapy is a medical treatment that involves the intradermal administration of active substances through multiple micro-injections for correcting aesthetic concerns (skin aging, wrinkles, stretch marks, cellulite, alopecia, among others) or as an additional treatment for painful conditions (rheumatic disease, sports medicine, etc.).
Its effectiveness is based on three main concepts:
- Physical stimulation produced by the needle (mechanical stimulus).
- Pharmacological effect produced by the solution or a specific blend of active substances.
- Micro-doses of the solution which activate a greater number of the receptors in the skin.
- It is a non-obtrusive procedure requiring no preparation time with the advantage that patients can immediately resume their daily activities.
Several mesotherapy techniques
mct injector incorporates 3 programs for the administration of active substances through different injection techniques used in traditional mesotherapy
For burst, intradermal nappage or point by point injections. mct injector automatically adjusts the depth and speed of the needle in order to perform steady and precise movements.
Program specially designed for point by point injections or to perform intradermal papules. With this program, professionals can freely adjust the depth (from 1 to 13 mm) and the dose (from 0.01 ml and up)
Injection program enabling the placement of implants or fillers. It also enables tracer mesotherapy to be carried out, regulating the volume injected, the speed of retrograde injection and the injection depth.
Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical procedure that uses a fine needle to inject medical grade CO2 into the subcutaneous tissue.
The CO2 is quickly and widely distributed throughout bordering tissue, employing a powerful vasodilatory effect at the microcirculatory level, increasing blood flow in muscle and adipose tissue and releasing serotonin, bradykinin, histamine and catecholamine. These substances activate the beta-adrenoceptors, stimulating lipolysis of bordering tissue.
In the presence of CO2 , the body will tend to alleviate the instability in local oxygenation. Oxyhemoglobin increases localised oxygen supply and this produces a vasodilatory effect and enhances tissue oxygenation (Bohr effect).
The toxins released during the process are eliminated through the lymphatic system, resulting in improved skin tone.
Latest-generation of carboxytherapy
mct injector incorporates a portable carbon dioxide injection system in order to perform carboxytherapy treatments comfortably and easily. Carboxytherapy plays a coadjuvant role of mesotherapy in the treatment of cellulite and adipose tissue but it can also complement practically all treatments requiring improved microcirculation and increased tissue oxygenation (under-eye puffiness, double chins, slow scarring, vascular disease, etc.).
Handling control over the depth, angle and volume of each injection.
2 injection methods
Manual for the face and periocular area and automatic for the body areas.
Automatic adjustment of gas flow based on the size of the needle.
Progressive injection with simultaneous micromassage.
Face, neck, neckline, scalp, back of hands:
- Normalises skin pigmentation
- Provides additional moisturising
- Smoothes wrinkles and expression lines
- Plumps the tissues
- Redefines the facial contour
- Improves blood microflow, especially in the scalp
- Stimulates local microflow, especially in the eye contour
Arms, back, thorax, abdomen, periumbilical area, flanks, thighs:
- Effectively treats oedematous-fibrosclerotic panniculopathy (cellulite)
- Stimulates the lymphatic system in order to eliminate excess liquids and toxins
- Activates the lipolysis process
- Restores firmness to drooping tissue.