UK DELIVERY INFORMATION
All UK Deliveries with DPS (1-6 working days) - £7.20*
*free delivery on orders over £50.00
If you have any queries please email [email protected] and a member of our team will respond to you as soon as possible. Please be assured that the entire mesoestetic UK team are working hard and doing everything we can to ensure you receive your orders as quickly as possible.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
- We aim to despatch all orders placed after 12pm Monday - Friday, on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Bank Holiday on the following working day (subject to stock availability).
- During the Christmas and New Year period it will take longer to dispatch your order.
- In the event of delivery not being possible within 14 days of receiving the order, we will arrange to have your order returned to us, cancel the order and process a full refund.
- If an item is out of stock we will aim to contact you within 5 working days of your order being placed. We may offer alternative items or inform you of the date that we expect the missing item(s) to be back in stock.
- The majority of orders will arrive within the delivery times stated above, however, please allow at least 10 working days for UK delivery before contacting us, as we are unable to investigate with couriers until this time has passed.
- Mesoestetic UK cannot accept responsibility on all orders, including express international orders for delays caused by unforeseen circumstances, such as customs clearance or busy holiday periods. In these instances, the original shipping costs cannot be refunded.
- If a parcel is deemed lost we will not be able to offer a replacement until 10 - 25 working days after the shipping date depending on the country posted to, subject to customers completing a non-receipt form. If a parcel is lost, we are not able to offer a straight refund, we will however send out a replacement. Any goods not received within the above timescales must be reported to mesoestetic UK in writing 25 working days from the date of dispatch.
- In the instance where tracking information shows a parcel has been delivered, however the customer claims it has not been received, mesoestetic UK must be notified in writing within 10 working days from the couriers delivery date. Please note we cannot accept responsibility after this time frame due to courier regulations regarding the compensation for lost parcels.
- Please ensure the delivery address provided at checkout is correct. We cannot be held responsible for failed deliveries whereby the address provided by the customer is not accurate. If a delivery fails due to a customer supplying an address incorrectly, we will not re-send or refund the order until the original parcel has been returned to our premises.
- The products you order will be delivered to the delivery address you give when you placed your order, however, if you are a new customer placing an order for the first time we reserve the right to post only to the billing address provided should this differ from the delivery address.
- Upon receipt of your order you may be asked to sign for the parcel received in good condition. If a parcel appears to be damaged in any way DO NOT accept the delivery and notify us immediately.