UK DELIVERY UPDATE
- UK Mainland Delivery with DHL (1-4 working days) - £5.00*
- Northern Ireland with DHL (2-6 working days) - £12.00**
*free on orders over £50
**free on orders over £100
If you have any queries please email [email protected] and a member of our team will respond to you as soon as possible. Please appreciate that the entire mesoestetic UK team are working hard and doing everything we can to ensure you receive your orders as quickly as possible.
CHANNEL ISLANDS & ISLE OF MAN, SHETLANDS DELIVERY
We are currently offering the following shipping methods:
- DHL (2 - 6 Working Days) - £14.00 free on orders over £100
BREXIT UPDATE: Orders delivered to countries outside of the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT). Mesoestetic UK has no control over these charges and these are the responsibility of the customer. If you have any queries on this, please contact us prior to placing your order. For further details on this please click here to read our terms and conditions.
For more information on deliveries please contact our customer services team on [email protected]
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Orders placed after 2pm Friday, on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Bank Holiday will be dispatched on the following working day (subject to stock availability).
- During the Christmas and New Year period it might take longer to dispatch your order.
- In the event of delivery not being possible within 14 days (UK) of receiving the order, we will undertake to keep you informed of any changes and give you the option to cancel the order and receive full refund of monies paid.
- If an item is out of stock we will aim to contact you within 5 working days of your order being placed. We may offer alternative items or inform you of the date that we expect the missing item(s) to be back in stock.
- The majority of orders will arrive within the delivery times stated above, however, please allow at least 10 working days for UK delivery before contacting us, as we are unable to investigate with couriers until this time has passed.
- Mesoestetic uk cannot accept responsibility on all orders, including express international orders for delays caused by unforeseen circumstances, such as customs clearance or busy holiday periods. In these instances, the original shipping costs cannot be refunded.
- If a parcel is deemed lost we will not be able to offer a replacement until 10 - 25 working days after the shipping date depending on the country posted to, subject to customers completing a non-receipt form. If a parcel is lost, we are not able to offer a straight refund, we will however send out a replacement. Any goods not received within the above timescales must be reported to mesoestetic uk in writing 25 working days from the date of dispatch.
- In the instance where tracking information shows a parcel has been delivered, however the customer claims it has not been received, mesoestetic uk must be notified in writing within 10 working days from the couriers delivery date. Please note we cannot accept responsibility after this time frame due to courier regulations regarding the compensation for lost parcels.
- Please ensure the delivery address provided at checkout is correct. We cannot be held responsible for failed deliveries whereby the address provided by the customer is not accurate. If a delivery fails due to a customer supplying an address incorrectly, we will not re-send or refund the order until the original parcel has been returned to our premises.
- The products you order will be delivered to the delivery address you give when you placed your order, however, if you are a new customer placing an order for the first time we reserve the right to post only to the billing address provided should this differ from the delivery address.
- Upon receipt of your order you may be asked to sign for the parcel received in good condition. If a parcel appears to be damaged in any way DO NOT accept the delivery and notify us immediately.
IMPORTANT ROI DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Orders delivered to the ROI may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT). Mesoestetic UK has no control over these charges and these are the responsibility of the customer. If you have any queries on this, please email [email protected]mesoestetic.co.uk prior to placing your order. For full details on this please click here to read our terms and conditions.